Happy Friday, Guelph! It’s November 15th today.  Mostly cloudy today and a chance of flurries.  Your Guelph weather report below.

Mostly cloudy today.  A 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning, increasing in the afternoon to 70 per cent.  Yesterday’s brisk winds will stick with us; they’re coming from the west at 20 km/h, but there could be gusts up to 40 km/h.

A high today of +2C, feeling more like -9C with the windchill.

Cloud cover moving off in the evening hours, the winds will taper off.  The overnight low is -14C, feeling like -18C with the windchill.

Leave a Reply