Good Monday Morning , Royal City!  It’s Monday, February 10th, and it’s also National Umbrella Day.  Some snow in the morning and a chance of freezing rain, before clearing.  Gas Prices, Local and Commuter traffic, and the Weather report, as well a the return of our popular Gas Map, all below the jump.

Cloudy today, with a small – about 10% – chance of flurries in the early morning, as well as the risk of some freezing rain.  No accumulation for today.  Skies will clear later in the afternoon.  A high today of +1C.  Humidity sitting around 90%.  Winds coming from the West NorthWest at 13 km/h.

Some cloud cover tonight, increasingly after the midnight hour.  Temperatures will drop to -6C, feeling more like -9C with the windchill.  Sunset tonight at 5:42.

Sunrise at 7:24 am tomorrow, and a chilly -7C to start your day tomorrow.

What Day Is It?

Besides being National Umbrella Day, February 10th is also National Clean out your Computer Day, National Cream Cheese Brownie Day, and National Home Warranty Day.

Local Gas Prices

courtesy GasBuddy.com

The lowest price for gas has dropped but that average gas price has risen.  The lowest price in the region is now below 90¢, currently sitting under a dollar at 88.9¢; but the average is now sitting at 105.7¢, up slightly since Friday. Prices are expected to rise slightly tonight.  Check out our Gas Map below to find the cheapest price in Guelph.

courtesy GasBuddy.com. Click to expand

Local Traffic

Commuter Traffic

Leave a Reply